Monday, June 06, 2016

Jurys First Runner Up award–Photography Contest

Some glad news.

I had officially taken a break from wildlife photography for 18 months. Eagerly waiting for the monsoon to kickstart the season for 2016.

In the meanwhile participated in the ICICI – Privilege Moments photography contest (http://privilegemoments.com/). Naturally in the wildlife category.

Temp1

Pleasant surprise when they called me and told me that I had won ‘something’ – later the official announcement and the position was announced on their website.

I won the Jury’s First Runner Award. The Jury is below,

temp3

The winners page screen shot below - http://privilegemoments.com/winners/

Temp2

And the winning image is,

IMG_5337

 

Hope I make some nicer images this monsoon… wish me luck…

 

PS: The other special mention award that this image won. - http://www.monishmatthias.com/2014/03/saevus-2nd-anniversary-contest-special.html

2 comments:

Maani kamili said...

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time?..Keep this great work..

Digital marketing company in Chennai

Maani kamili said...

I simply want to say I’m very new to blogs and actually loved you’re blog site. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You absolutely come with great well written articles. Thanks a lot for sharing your blog.

Digital marketing company in Chennai